18-19 June 2019
Topics discussed at the 2017 Summit included:
- China’s Five Year Plan for The Economy and Environment – What Does it Mean for Energy Demand?
- Global Gas Supply/Demand and Where Does China Fit In?
- Small-Mid LNG for Road and Rail: How Are New Applications Driving China’s Gas Demand?
- Gas & LNG Infrastructure in China – Developing Capacity and Facilitating Access
- The Evolving Global LNG Supply Scenario – What is the Potential for North American LNG Imports to China?
- Examining Further Supply Options for China –LNG Supply Streams from Around the World
- Shipping Focus: Developments in Shipbuilding and Marine Bunkering
- Commercial Innovations in LNG Contracts, Trading & Pricing – What’s New?
If you would like to enquire about participating in the event, please contact Elliott McGinn or Tyler Forbes on +44 20 7978 0000 or email us on ChinaLNG@thecwcgroup.com