18-19 June 2019
Programme Day Two
Click for Day One
08:55 - 09:10
Keynote Address: The Second Wave of U.S. LNG: Cost and Gas Supply Advantages
Matt SchatzmanPresident and Chief Executive OfficerNextDecade Corporation
09:10 - 10:30
Session 5: The New Emerging Giant: Why is China so Relevant for the Global Energy Industry?
Wang ZhehongDeputy General ManagerShenergy (Group) Co., LtdChairmanShanghai Gas (Group) Co., Ltd
Liu JingboDeputy General ManagerGuangzhou Gas Group
- China as the second-biggest importer of LNG in the world:
- How are new projects adapting to deliver customer value to Chinese buyers?
- How can Chinese buyers maximize the opportunities of new LNG export projects?
- What are the latest developments and trends in downstream investment in China?
- Will we see more Chinese investment in overseas upstream and downstream projects?
- How big are renewables in China and how can gas maximize potential synergies between the two industries?
11:00 - 12:30
Session 6 – LNG & Gas Infrastructure & Distribution – What are the New Developments in China?
Huang YonggangVice PresidentChina Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corporation
LNG Terminal Access
- How are regulators driving LNG terminal access for third parties?
- How can terminal owners benefit and maximize terminal access opportunities?
- What is the realistic timeline for new receiving terminals to come online?
- Could FSRUs/FSUs become an alternative to onshore receiving terminals?
- Update on China’s pipeline network
- How much pipeline infrastructure is required to sustain LNG demand growth?
- Will the latest regulations open up access to private companies and provincial players?
- Is LNG the solution to shortages stemming from setbacks in gas transportation and storage?
- How can China balance its storage capacity between peak and off season?
- Innovations in gas storage technology and applications
Close of China LNG & Gas International Summit 2018